Fruits and veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what age can I feed my beardie fruit. I let him nibble on a little piece of a clementine today and he loved it (I know citrus fruit isn't good. But clementine can be given every blue moon as a treat). I wanna try more fruit but I want to know if he's old enough. He's about 4 months old. I give him his veggies and he's just starting to get interested.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You can add a bit of fruit to his salads, that's fine. Just limit it to a garnish or treat. That goes for adults too really. It's good to offer a nice variety in terms of salads (and bugs) so adding some fruit to the mix is a good idea. They can have salads at any age, they're just more likely to want salads as they get older. If your 4 month old is already into salads that's great =)

spyrothedragon13

Original Poster
He's barely into veggies. He will chew on a green bean and spit it out or chews on some kale that's it. He really enjoyed the clementine other than that he's not interested in anything besides his Dubai and crickets

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Try getting some yellow and zucchini squash and cut it up into small worm shapes and see if he is into that. Squash has been a popular veg with my guys. Worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom