Frost's thread- shed! 10/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Frost is soooo cool looking.

Thanks for all that info you posted Floof, it was interesting to read.

-Brandon

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, the kid finally shed! And all in one piece :mrgreen:
DSCN2158.jpg

You can see the eye caps here
DSCN2160.jpg

Here's the little guy!!
DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2176.jpg

DSCN2180.jpg

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Haha yeah, I was so OCD about making sure his hydration was right. Also, I didn't know they went "clear" after "blue" so when he went clear I was looking all over for the shed and couldn't find it :lol:

Floof

Juvie Member
Lol, yeah, the clear stage can really throw you sometimes.

Just wait til you get something like a Snow, who you don't even know is in shed until you find the old skin... My little Hypo Lavender male is like that. Pinkish-ruby eyes, so they don't really turn blue when the snake goes "blue." Kind of a pale pinkish coloration, so the blue phase doesn't fade out the colors enough to notice... So one day, SURPRISE! I've been in shed for the last week and a half! :p

Kind of makes it a pain in the butt if you have one of those weird corns that has trouble shedding, or refuses feed or, worse, regurges when in shed. Soo glad my boy isn't one of those.

mrgoogls

Hatchling Member
Great snake :D he/she reminds me on my corn when he was that size, a bit different color but still cute :blob5: and what is that substrate? it looks kinda cool:)

Kalec

Just wanted to stop in and say Frost is adorable! I have five corns myself, two bloodreds, an ultra caramel, an ultramel bloodred, and a baby normal. :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow that is a very colorful snake you have there. I love the coloring of him. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom