Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraham1

Hi do you think freezing eggs after 1 month incubation is bad? The pet shop which is a friend of mine promised me he will take mine when they mate and told me he will never take from someone else and he fooled me. I can't sleep and I'm angry. Because 60 bearded dragons is a bit high to keep. Please share your opinion

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Typical incubation period is 50 - 80 days ?

Depends on how developed the fetus' nervous systems are at that point …. if they feel pain , respond to stimula ==> cruel way to kill them.

I wouldn't do that to unhatched little dragons.

Think you need to get a few 100L tubs and some extra light fittings and buy a few MVBs in readiness for when they hatch and source some extra small crickets or roaches or house fly gents so when they are ready to start eating you have live food on hand in readiness …. I'm sure there are plenty of places that will buy them off you when they are ready (about 1 month old).

Nove2112

I wouldn't do that. You can set up some enclosures for them like kingofnobbys said. Try posting an add on craigslist or somewhere that could take them. They will go in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom