Formal Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
87807-3363355263_small.jpg

This is my newest lady, Hera. She was taken from a poor situation, so we are going to try and show her what love really is. :( :(

87807-9371373388_small.jpg

This is my daughter's little guy. His name is Balerion and he isn't quite the biggest dragon that ever was....not yet anyway... :lol: :lol:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear she's doing well. She looks pretty good based on the photos. A bit skinny, but nothing that a good diet and some love won't fix over the next few months.

HeraTargaryen

Original Poster
Seeing as I am new to the dragon owner club, lol, I could sense she wasn't happy, but I didn't know if she was sick. I can tell you that the pet shop we went to is amazing and really tried finding her a home, but because of her tail they said people often put her back. She's been there for a couple of weeks, so I am glad she waited for us.

I am wondering if her first owner just really didn't know what the heck they were doing or didn't care.
I don't know much, but I am reading and learning everyday. I want to do the best I can, so I appreciate everyone's advice and tips. I am taking it all in.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's unfortunately common for people to be overwhelmed by their care or be using poor information. The luckier ones are usually returned and find their way to a happy home in the long run like she has. If you have any questions about her care please don't hesitate to ask and feel free to share updates on her progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom