For those of you whose beardies have blankies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad I'm not the only one to "burrito" them up in blankies :) Monster likes to be a burrito after his baths {which he gets daily @4pm} lol I have a blankie in his viv for him to snuggle with and he buries himself in it sometimes but mostly sleeps in his cave...I have a blankie on the bottom of his cave for comfort :) I will take pics tomorrow after his bath time!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Pepper loves his blankie too. I used to leave it under his cave during the day so he could snuggle, but he started digging and ripping it.
It's his favourite sleeping spot :love5:

IMG_0756.jpg

(Lettuce not included!! :D )

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
in the forsale section there is a lady that makes them...she has a sick beardie and is raising funds to pay vet bills....she seems to do a great job :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
Phoenix17June2009":2osfx0fp said:
in the forsale section there is a lady that makes them...she has a sick beardie and is raising funds to pay vet bills....she seems to do a great job :D

Yeah im getting one sometime soon, hers died though so im not going to push for it :/
PeppersGirl":2osfx0fp said:

I LOVE IT! :love5:

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Phoenix17June2009":1tjws5eu said:

Definitely have to check that out, especially since it's for such a good cause! Thank you

Livey":1tjws5eu said:
Yeah im getting one sometime soon, hers died though so im not going to push for it :/

Was it the beardie who needed the vet care? I hope not. Either way that's terrible sad :(

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, it was Xena the one who had the surgery. It is very sad. Xena fought so hard and they thought she was doing better.

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
jeritta":x2cb61vx said:
Yes, it was Xena the one who had the surgery. It is very sad. Xena fought so hard and they thought she was doing better.

Oh that's such a shame. We recently lost one of our little girls although I haven't been able to bring myself to post a memorial for her yet. It's such a terrible thing to go through. It sounds like Xena was very loved.

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thefamemonster":2g15xsz9 said:
Monster fresh out of the bath with a warmed towel :) He loves snuggling in them! I want one of the velcro blankies for Monster! He would LOVE one!
b6fd6250.jpg

So cute, thank you for taking the time to share the pic!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
That pic of Monster is adorable!!! They are soo cute after a bath.

The velcro is great, Pepper's also has a little stuffing to make him cosy; more like a sleeping bag :)

@peppersgirl - I love the blanket/sleeping bag you have for Pepper! Where did you get it?! :) I like the lettuce in the pic, and I am glad that everyone does silly things with their dragons!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Yeah he's used to me dressing him up. He has several vests, a pair of dragon wings (and tail), a royal robe and crown.

I made pepper's blanket. I used toweling for the inside and PJ material outside, it was fairly easy to put together :D

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
PeppersGirl":ji1zbrrw said:
Yeah he's used to me dressing him up. He has several vests, a pair of dragon wings (and tail), a royal robe and crown.

I made pepper's blanket. I used toweling for the inside and PJ material outside, it was fairly easy to put together :D

OMG, you HAVE to post pics of him in his vest. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom