Food that isnt wiggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raidiowires

So I'm wondering what bearded dragons like to eat other than crickets or meal worms.
Or butter worms or super worms.
Or any worms.

IM FEEDING HER CRICKETS. SHE GETS PLENTY OF PROTEIN.

I just want her to get all her vitamins.

I know they can eat kale, but thats really hard to find.
I feed mine collard greens and carrots and green squash everyday, but at pets mart it looked like they eat apples too.

What else do bearded dragons eat?

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
They can eat quite a few things actually, here's the "nutrition bible"- http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html. I keep a copy by my big guy's viv :)
Whether or not they will eat something though, is another story! Some dragons (like mine :roll:) are notoriously picky lol. But others seem more willing to try new foods, even though it might take a few attempts on your part. Good luck! <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verzx
Top Bottom