Food, shedding and other sorts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrameth

Dont know quite where to put this? i figured here was a better place then any to ask more then one question.

Charlie just gota new 29 gal long viv for christmas! yay for that.. but ever since putting him in it he seems to be more afraid of me? wont even let me pet him on the head like he used to =( is this just due to the stress of a new home? the guy at the petstore told my BF that baby beardies dont get as stressed when you move them as they do as adults is that true?..should i just leave him be other then feeding him for a couple of days? or still try to pet him everyday.. he seems to calm down a bit when i talk to him and tell him its allright ect.. he likes my voice i think and i put one of my t-shirts in there with him as i read somewhere on this site it might help... is there anything else i can do?

also he wont eat his squash.. i offer every day or every other day but im wasting alot of squash here lol..he is eating his criz and pheonix worms fine.. has always been a good eater.. and he pooped yesterday but not yet today.. sometimes every other day sometimes every day.. is this normal for a baby to not want greens? should i keep offering in hopes he will come around?

one more thing is that he has been in shed for a good few days now on his back..and not sheddign at all is this normal?..i cant really bathe him do too not wanting to stress him out to much by taking him out of his tank.. but he does have a waterdish ...how do i know if he is well hydraited? i found a old post about it but the image showing the hydration glands or whatever they are was taken down.. anyone can show me a well hydrated beardie?

thanks for all your help!! Charlie and i appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom