Flyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow marks 3 months since I got Flyboy (name inspired by a character from George Romero's Dawn of the Dead, I'm a bit of a horror buff). I got him on September 5th, 2013. He was 2-3 months old, so now 5-6 and just over 11 inches. I can't believe how much he's grown in that short amount of time!

He's half way through his 3rd shed at the moment. After the previous shed so many nice colours come out and I'm interested to see how he'll look this time around. I love the oranges he's developed around his eyes.

2hfj4zp.jpg

dyt0z9.jpg

Always happy to pose for the camera...
118gjn5.jpg

24p02o7.jpg

"'Sup dude?"
1z36jwo.jpg

"Oi! I can see you're awake! Where's my breakfast?"
24ov9ea.jpg

"Do I have something stuck in my teeth?"
2qjesu1.jpg

Well he's definitely fly! Sooo cute! Very photogenic too haha. My favorite is where he says 'oi! I can see you're awake, where's my breakfast' haha :lol:

TwelveVacancies

Original Poster

He's closer to 16" now. After his previous shed a lot of beautiful colours came out, but he's totally grey again now. I can still see some strong oranges coming through when he's really happy though, so I'm looking forward to when he gets this shed off (and I'm sure he is too). :)

tumblr_mzwldonAAo1rfsxgmo1_r3_250.jpg
tumblr_mzwldonAAo1rfsxgmo2_r2_250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom