Flukers Sunspot Mercury Vapor Bulb 100 WATT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMA09

Does anyone have any feedback on this bulb? I've ordered one, as the two I wanted were both on backorder, in hopes this will get my girl heated up, and the proper UV until I order the other bulb. I havn't been able to find nearly any feedback on the bulb, negative or positive. I hear Fluker's is reputable, so I figured for now, it will be fine.
Any input would be greatly appriciated!

Rob461

Yeah my opinion on the bulb would be to let someone run a few under a meter (or if you have one please let us know). If you do use it make sure you keep a close eye on your pet, any signs of problems remove it!

chuey

We just bought one today (a 160W), and also a T-Rex bulb in new packaging (yellow box) UV heat (100W). We'll report on it through various burn in times.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Hm, the Sunspot mercury vapor bulbs by Flukers I believe are made in China. There has not been
much if any testing for them. Which new UVB are you getting? If you would like to test your Sunspot
mercury vapor bulbs after you have used them, just keep track of how long you have used them for
(how many hours) & I will test them for you.

Chuey, let me know how the new T-rex fares. Are you speaking of the Standard or the regular MVB
with the higher UVB output?

Thanks.
Tracie

JAMA09

Original Poster
Well, so far so good on the bulb. The temps are hitting around 100, which is perfect. She's been much more hungry, and active. She's also shedding right now, so it's a bit tough to give an accurate idea on her behavior with it..as she's rather cranky when she sheds..but so far so good. I'd like to keep seeing what others think of the bulb.

JAMA09

Original Poster
Well, she's been awfully quiet lately. Closing her eyes a lot..although shes in full shed still, on her head now...not sure what's up with her..could it be the bulb? The temps are fine..and she's getting regular baths with her shed, and to help her toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom