Fluffy wants to run

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillahine

Hello, i have had Fluffy for almost a month now and has adjusted rather well to our very loud home (3 young kids) She doesn't mind being held but but if she is just sitting on my hand or arm she takes off running up my sholder. She acts like shes goind to launch herself off. She also does the same thing on the couch she will take off rinning to the very edge where i have to grab her. She did this to my hhusband and actually jumped off his armm and onto the floor. Im worried she will get hurt or i wont be able to catch her beforeshe gets stuck somewhere. Has anybody else had their beardie act this way. Oh and usually she if fine if im holding her but when she is running on the couch she gets dark.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How old is your beardie? If younger than a yr, it is typical for them to have a lot of energy, if they don't, then they're not healthy. Is there any way that you can let your beardie down on the floor to run around? That would be the safest and will tire her out so that she is calmer when you hold her. Another thing you could do, is get a leash and use that when she is sitting on your shoulders so you can help prevent her from falling.

lillahine

Original Poster
Not sure on the age she is still tiny maybe about 7 1/2-8 inches now. She was around 6 inches when i first got her about a month ago. I hav tried letting her run in a small space but she has a hard time with that since its hardwood and its cold she just sits there wanting to be picked up

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ok, so she is very young. Do you have any throw rugs or perhaps you could put down something like a blanket or comforter or a few large towels so she could get some exercise but not sit on anything cold. Exercise is so good for them as it helps increase their appetites and also gives them a change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom