First timer with a beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKrozay

I'm new to being an owner of a bearded dragon, got him a week or so ago, so I was just wondering. Just the other day my baby bearded dragon was walking around on the floor, I was sitting on the floor watching him, then he walked over to me crawled under my sweats I was wearing then just fell asleep there. And when I picked him up he hardly wanted to move he basically dragged his body onto my hand or didn't want to wake up till a few minutes later. Any reason why he was acting like that?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Can he walk/support himself properly on all limbs?
Perhaps he was taking a nap which a lot of the youngsters tend to do. Does he bask normally when he is in his tank?
Do you have any pictures of him & his tank setup also?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is a little cutie! :D
How is he doing today, did he take any naps while he was out?

Tracie

AKrozay

Original Poster
He's going good, he's shedding now like crazy! From the looks of it he doesn't like it. But my boyfriend is cleaning his tank out and bathed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom