first time purchasing crix online need help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
my beardie reptar is only 8 months old she eats about 8 or so a day twice a day on top of greens. So far im thinking the best deal is on the website ghanns cricket farm, with the lil coupon for 5 dollars off im going to puchase 250 crix and a gallon of cricket water for 13$ not including shipping. also what kind of shipping should i get for the crix the 2 day shipping which will be way cheaper (9.25) or should i get the next day evening shipping (16.43). but if they can survive the 2 day one i would prefer to do that if anyone could shed some light onto this reptar and i would be greatly appriciative.

ses2682

I have ordered from them a few times. My first time I decided to go with the 2nd day shipping. My shipment arrived and more than half were dead. My advice is to pay for the overnight shipping like they advise on their website, I did this the 2nd and third time and had very few dead crickets when my order got to my door. I am sure 2nd day shipping would be fine in the late spring and early summer when the temperatures are not too old and not too hot either. Best advice to listen what their shipping department advises..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom