First clutch layed last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a long 3 week wait i finally got hat ive been waiting for 20 perfect white eggs theyre in the incubator and growing as we speak just wondering though as many people have many opinions how many days til they hatch some say 60 some say 70 some even say 80 days

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Congrats! Now we need pictures! Also it all depends on what your temps are. The lower the temp the longer it takes. The higher the temps the quicker they will hatch. Could be from 45-102 days! Good luck.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Also just a note of advice
with a slightly lower temp it takes longer to hatch but they will be a bit bigger and eat sooner as they have had a chance to absorb much more of the nutrients inthe egg. Depending on your temps you can hatch as early as 45 days though they will be smaller and take 4-6 days to start eating. If you hatch later 70-90 day mark, the babies will be bigger and will eat sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom