First Brumation Very excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannye92

Well here it is, iv been reading up on brumation and read all the symptoms. From this i now know that my little pooper is actually goin through brumation, Ialways thought he was just beeing lazy sleeping around and for the digging, i thought he was doin it to wake me up :lol:

I'm gonna take him to the breeder i bought him from tomoz just to make sure everythings ok and perhaps buy some more relevant materials for him, Right now i made him a 5min bodge job shoe box and some soft cloth stuff.

Gonna bath him tomoz aswell and slowly cut down on his light/heat, Any usefull tips or what else i should be in mind of would be very useful.

Thanks
Danny & spike

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Alright, congrats on the first one. You should take/post some pics of where he decided to snuggle up to for his long sleep. Although i don't know who gets excited for brumation, you'll miss him soon enough :(

Dannye92

Original Poster
Yh ill take some pics tomoz, hopefully i can find something mor adequate for him to sleep in, As i said right now all hes sleeping in is a shoe box with this mat stuff in it, He seems to like it though so hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom