First big landmark (pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
I have had my two beardies for 1 month today so i measured them just as i did the day i got them. Day one Yoshi measured 4.5'' and Kengo was 4 1/4 '', today when i measured Yoshi he had doubled in size and is now just under 9'' and is only 10 weeks old. Kengo was at 7.5'', however when i first got them i dumbly put them in the same cage and Yoshi ate 1'' of Kengo's tain and a toe off of each hind foot so she would be 8.5''. I don't know how big they are supposed to be at this age but i think that they are big. :D

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Well good, im glad they are growing. You have them separated then? how about some photos!

spyder86

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here are some pics of Kengo and Yoshi, they are from a sand fire citrus cross that a lady here in town had.

The two the day after got them doing the morning stretch
098.jpg

Kengo trying to sleep, her poor tail is an inch shorter now,
004.jpg

on the bright side i have discovered that she is a leather back, not completely smooth but defiantly a leather back
009.jpg

Yoshi in his hammock
008.jpg

I woke the beast
003.jpg

Yoshi's pattern
024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom