FIRST BEARDIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :D :D :D :D :D :D woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo first beardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! havent thought of name yet and dont know gender

lydiathebeardie

Hello I am a newbie to this as I am first time bearde dragon owner. well she belongs to my grandson and I am it's care taker. I have checked around alot and am having trouble figuring out what to feed her. I have been feeding her crickets,mustard greens, and carrots. I would like to add something different but am not sure what as different websites say different things. can she have apples? When I bought her they said she was young but not sure how old and they thought she was a female. so my guess is she is under one year if that is young for a beardie. at first a few times I thought she was dying then the next minute she was up running around. then she shed her skin now she eats like crazy and is very active. I guess I worry to much about it and want to make sure she is doing ok.

lydiathebeardie

boy I tell you this is like having a new baby. I really like it but I guess I am afraid of it or something. again like a baby afraid I will hurt it or do something wrong. but I am learning I guess and I hope our beardie is happy.
thanks for the reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom