First Beardie needs name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmum

Hi,I recently got my first beardie after extensive research and soul searching to make sure it was right for me. At present I don't know the sex of the dragon as it's still only a baby and so have not yet named it. I'm looking for suggestions of names but I will say a bit about my dragon first. I have 2 cats and my beardie seems to take great pleasure in tormenting my younger cat by running up and down at the front of the viv while the cat gets frustrated at not being able to get to it! I find this highly amusing as the dragon seems to know it's safe from the cat. I am in the process of handling the dragon for a short time a few times a day to let it get used to being handled,however I'm not sure if I should allow other people to handle it yet or just keep handling to myself for a while longer. This is the only uncertainty I have about my dragon,the handling.

madmum

Original Poster
Ok.I'll upload some pictures as soon as I can.Can someone tell me how I get pics onto my post?I can only find ways to upload to visitors album and site album.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Cant wait to see pics!!

You need to open a photobucket account (photobucket.com), upload the pics to there and then copy and paste the image code on to your post here!

Hope this helps

T

madmum

Original Poster
First photos of my new baby!

P10-01-10_1943.jpg

P10-01-10_194201.jpg

First photos of my new baby!

madmum

Original Poster
The branch in the vivarium was found in our local woods and soaked in a bath full of boiling water to sterilise it.
P10-01-10_1940.jpg

nice i had one just like it... shortly after i put it in cannoli started getting sick sooo i took it out :eek:( i did the same thing... boiled in hot water.. still a lil. skeptic to put it back in.. but ive been thinking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom