First Beardie named George!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone my name is amanda my soon to be hubbie JD just got me my First beardie for my birthday! George is some where around 7 to 8 months I was told he's 7 1/2" tip of nose to tip of tail! I've never been a beardie slave before I'm still learning. I've had him for a week now and I love being a mom!

Aywren

Welcome to you Amanda, JD and George! I've yet to get my own beardie master, but I'm working on it. Congrats on yours! What does he look like -- do you have pictures to share? :D

as89amanda

Original Poster
Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I wish I could post pictures but I use my blackberry and I can't seem to figure it all out so I must not be able to!!! He just got done with his First shed!!! His color came though very nicely!!!

Pamela

Hatchling Member
Welcome ,Congrats on your new baby.You will find this site real helpful and full of info. Pamela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom