Final walk through of summer palace before interior.

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Alex
I think she likes it. It’s getting an epoxied coin floor for her stash and a nice bed or couch for lounging with a hammock up higher.

The exterior needs gold details painted, doors painted and hung on new hinges and jewels. Many jewels. Hmm the floor needs jewels too. And other human desires.
IMG_2439.jpeg IMG_2437.jpeg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
This is a nice looking palace but seems very small. Who will be enjoying this bejeweled abode more , you or Queen Alex ?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think she likes it. It’s getting an epoxied coin floor for her stash and a nice bed or couch for lounging with a hammock up higher.

The exterior needs gold details painted, doors painted and hung on new hinges and jewels. Many jewels. Hmm the floor needs jewels too. And other human desires.
View attachment 84134 View attachment 84135
Wow that looks very nice 👌 👍

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alex
This is a nice looking palace but seems very small. Who will be enjoying this bejeweled abode more , you or Queen Alex ?
It's her summer palace, for when it's a nice day and I'm out in the garden with her but need to go in and out. Just a safe place for her to enjoy some sunshine while I garden, read etc... Her seat of power lies in the space between the kitchen and living room. She can see to the entire far end of the kingdom, er house and everybody must pass her and pay tribute ;)

We just got our front driveway redone with a nice patio. The plan was to have a 4 foot or so tall pedestal or something to keep it high in the garden, but now I need to plan an out front space too lol PXL_20230923_221521584.jpg

That's her usual digs. She gets to watch the French blue endler tank all day too :)

I do hope she enjoys it when it's done. It's been a nice little project to help distract from a diagnosis that was expected, but still throws me off at 41. Not a surprise to learn I'm Autistic, but a little shook up at the dual diagnosis of ADHD and Autism (and the associated depression, anxiety, OCD etc checklist)

Not a huge surprise, but it's a lot to be able to look at neuromaps and have somebody point to a spot on your head and ask if any trauma occured right there... Damn lol Let's see, baseball at 12, concussion at 20 skiing, another at 24 when I shattered my helmet on the roll cage after hitting a tree at about 80... But, now I can start fixing that and projects like this help.

Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It's good you're finding alternative ways to handle things, ALWAYS better than medication. And on top of that, some autistic people are some of the most accomplished people in the world. And people with adhd are naturally better multi-taskers than the rest of us 🙂

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom