Few updated pics of the new babies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they are almost 8 weeks old, they shed some skin and I finally gave them a bath, I think they were very dusty and dirty from the breeders since he keeps them on playsand, because after the bath their colors are stunning! They are very healthy and eating good so I am happy! We named the male "Toothless" and the female "Glow" (the male being the one with the more bright yellow head and the white shedding tail).

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

Picture011-2.jpg

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor....

8 weeks old?!?! wowza! I'm going light-headed just thinking what they'd be like in person!

pyxi

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I bought them from a well known dragon breeder in Canada, "West Coast Dragons" They are "Orange Hypos" the pictures he originally sent me didnt even do them justice, they looked pretty but they are amazing in person. Their colors seem to brighten when I take them out of their cages, for some reason. Unfortunately this breeder only ships his dragons within Canada, I live only a short 30 minute flight from where he is located so my guys only had to endour a small journey. I will keep posting pictures as they grow, I am excited to see how they turn out :)

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Holy Smazolee to the Hizzle Fo Shizzle.

It's a good thing you don't list your location - because I would steal them. <3

Absolutely completely and without a doubt GORGEOUS dragons!

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Wow I'm from Canada and was looking into west coast beardies, however I wasn't enticed by the pics on their site. Now I can see that they just have a bad camera. Back to the drawing board!! lol Thank you for showing us your beautiful dragons.

Kalyn

pyxi

Original Poster
Yes the breeder always says that the pictures dont do them justice, so true. Plus these guys seem to get a lot brighter when they are out of their cage and in natural light, and especially after bath time, that's why I took the pictures right after they had a bath :)
If I get any other dragons in the future they will be from West Coast Dragons. (I just have to figure out how to breed my own crickets first, otherwise I'll go poor if I get anymore dragons, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom