females fecal contains eggs? super runny has had 2 cluchs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinsin

79199-8274922827.jpg
I have 2 females in the last month they have both laid cluths my bigger 3 year olds was infertile all 27 eggs but the smaller 2 year old has had 2 successfully clutch's one had 26 the other 27 over 85% where fertile and have very nice embryos right now.
They are paired with 1 two year old male. And all get along great the male was really active just before Christmas time getting his rocks off with the other 2 year old his just a tinny bit bigger than her.

Anyways I'm not sure if its the big big 3 year old or the younger one that is proucducing good eggs.

My problem is 2 times now last 3 days one of them has had à bowl movement and a couple of really slimmy fragiyl yellow youk runny eggs I have never seen this before they both laided there last cluths 3 weeks ago a day or 2 apart.
What is causing this is it left overseas from the clutchs
IMG_20150223_153021_1.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, the females do sometimes have " leftover" eggs that didn't come out with the clutch and these are sometimes dropped around the tank or in the bath days after the clutch is laid. The pushing that she does to poo then pushed out the left over eggs. Be sure to keep them well hydrated, warm daily baths, about 10-15 minutes are good in a situation like that. By the way, it's always better for the females to have the male separate....even if the girls look healthy , all the activity from the male [ and he's obviously only breeding the smaller girl ] will eventually stress them out, and a female can go downhill suddenly if bred over + over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom