Female Dragon Laid Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdudley

First time posting here, This is also the first time I have had eggs laid. She just finished and I have put her in to take a bath right now. BUt i noticed her nose is a little raw. Is this normal from all the digging? Also, is there somethign i should put on it or just make sure ot keep it clean and it will heal?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She probably rubbed her snout trying to bury her eggs, possibly or digging around.
You can use neosporin or polysporin on the end of the nose to help it heal.
Make sure you give extra fluids & calcium too so it will help her out after laying. Are they fertile or infertile eggs? She could lay more eggs, later.

Tracie

Sdudley

Original Poster
They are infertile eggs as she has not yet been bred. Also her nails are really short now I would assume this is normal also. Thanks for your help

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, if she is digging alot, she will wear her nails down quite a bit. How is she doing now, is she recovering well from her clutch?

Tracie

Sdudley

Original Poster
She is doing quite well. Eating alot and relaxing. Her nose has healed nicely so far, looks much better anyways. Neosporin works great. Her nails will just grow out in time. Might you be the same Tracie as Tracie's Beardies?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great she is doing well! Good that her nose is healing up well too. Yes it does work pretty effectively on wounds.
No, I am not the same person as Tracie's Beardies. Is that a website? :D

Tracie

Sdudley

Original Poster
She was a lady I bought my first dragon from years ago. Since then she has stopped breading. She always had some nice dragons. Thanks for all your help.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

You are welcome! :D That is cool, you still remember who you bought your first dragon from. Too bad she stopped breeding.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom