Fem Bearded just wont lay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
good day to all . its been 6weeks and 1day and my female bearded just wont lay her eggs . shes still active . and trying to dig every afternoon . do i have to be worried or just wait ? its her 2nd clutch by the way . please i need some advice

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Are the eggs infertile? Is this her first year?
There'd been some females who'd only lay one clutch per year with only a few eggs in each.

Had she stopped eating and only dropping urates and/or tiny poops in the last week or so? That's a sure sign that she'd be ready to lay again.

BeardedBrain

Original Poster
yes this is her first year . all the egg in her first clutch is infertile she drops 19 of them . and yes shes been pooping tiny white thing . even when i soak her with warm water she just poop tiny white thing . shes still active . but not eating for about 5-7 days . its been 6weeks and 6 days . still no eggs ? do i have to worry now ? some of my friends told me just wait . because some of them expirience some of ther female will lay eggs for about 2 months .... BTW im from the philippines

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Is she showing any signs of distress or restlessness right now? Is she displaying a black beard?
How often do you give her calcium?
Sometimes they can take awhile to lay. Since they are infertile it is hard to determine a time frame on the laying process.

Tracie

BeardedBrain

Original Poster
i dont see her showing of some black bearded recently . i give her calcuim everytime i feed her . regarding the restlessness , shes is still digging .... i dont know what to do . should i just have to wait ?

this is her lastest picture taken i while ago
255502_123602344445013_1987004183_a.jpg

179923_123602571111657_1423100368_a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom