Feel kinda bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bummblebee

Hatchling Member
I have 3 bearded dragons as some of you know got them all around the same time Rocko is about a yr from what I was told he took a while to start eating his salad. He is doing great now.

Torch 8 months old eats like a ravinous beast lol he settled in well

Luna formaly JuJu never ate well hardly anyhting ever also 8 months well today I put a log the size of the tank in there that is much closer to uvb and heat source and thats all it took. I almost thought I was feeding Torch. My only thought is she was never reaching a correct temperture I know I know where was my thermometer :oops: It was an error on my part but all is well in my dragon world and everyone is eating like there is no tomorrow.

LIGHTING IS IMPORTANT !!!!!!! Made a complete change in my Luna

apaprikao

Hatchling Member
Yes, I think you're right. Ever since we made Jayne's basking spot brighter (even though it was the right temp) he's been willingly basking there. Today he ate like a champ!! His UVB is close enough and I think he's much happier in his home with all the lights in proper, working order.

Yay for Luna eating!! Good girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom