Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I was wondering how many crickets should I be feeding my male beardie. He is a little over a year old. The people before him were feeding him 20% fruits and veggies and 80% bugs and worms . When it was younger it was exact opposite and slowly moved up as it got older. They fed him a cup of all the mixed, chopped, berrys and veggies that were in their fridge that were safe to eat everyday. They also fed him crickets 3-4 times a week, 15-30 4 week old crickets each time depending on how hungry he was. They also fed him 3-5 mealworms varrying in sizes a day and a couple superworms every other day. I am going to do the exact thing but replace mealworms with superworms and superworms with wax worms. I just wanted to make sure this is a good diet because I don't want Freddie to have a bad life :(

And while your at it could you check out my other posts :p

Thanks,
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom