Feeding schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeDee1990

I'll be getting a bearded dragon early next year and was wondering how its feeding schedule should be because I wake up at 6:00 a.m. to go to school and don't get home til around 3:30 p.m.
Greens and veggies : mustard, collard, dandelion, butternut squash, and sweet potato
Live foods: crickets and phoenix worms

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Deedee...you might leave a bowl of veggies and a bowl of Phoenix worms in the a.m., then offer crix when you get home. You may have to adjust something at some point, but it should all fall into place when when you get the beardie, and you'll figure out what works the best.

kio

Yes, you should leave at least a bowl of greens out for your beardie but you could feed them in the morning. Your schedule will change so nothing is for sure but find out what is best for you and your beardie! Mssg me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom