Feeding Beardie Critical Care Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another thread where I have been asking questions about my dragon, Arbiter's, health. Over the last few months. It can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=243804

Hopefully it is ok to ask this question here and not under that. Anyway, Arbiter was put on herbivore Critical Care recently by the vet for fatty liver disease. She is taking to eating by syringe well, BUT she has developed a slight discolored tint to her lip where we feed her at. I tried to remove it, thinking it is staining from the food, and it does look a bit better. So I wanted to know if this is normal or should I be alternating sides each feeding?

She is also on milk thistle and vitamin b so I am not sure if this is causing the discoloration

View media item 64698
View media item 64702
You can see it in the pictures. It is the brownish spot on her mouth.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't think the discoloration is a problem, especially if it's just from food. If it doesn't wash off easily, then it's likely to fix itself in the next shed. Either way it shouldn't be a problem.

xHagiaSophia

Original Poster
thanks for reassuring me...I am a little overly protective right now since she has been kinda sick..Just wanna make sure she is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom