Feeding Advice

PogosMom2

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pogo
Pogo has decided she's bored with crickets. Georgia doesn't allow dubia to be shipped here for some reason. I'm trying to get her going on BSFL and something else as a staple. Of course she gets a daily salad, usually with mustard or turnip greens as a base. I add a little mint and rosemary, the occasional shredded carrot (not a whole one) and sweet potato, also shredded. I just need some advice. Getting a little frustrated, lol. She's around a year old.

Dawn

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
You can try hornworms ir silkworms. You may be able to order discoid roaches in Georgia also, they are very similar to dibias.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Pogo has decided she's bored with crickets. Georgia doesn't allow dubia to be shipped here for some reason. I'm trying to get her going on BSFL and something else as a staple. Of course she gets a daily salad, usually with mustard or turnip greens as a base. I add a little mint and rosemary, the occasional shredded carrot (not a whole one) and sweet potato, also shredded. I just need some advice. Getting a little frustrated, lol. She's around a year old.

Dawn
What about discoid roaches-

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I had never heard of them. I'll follow up on that. She does eat hornworms but I thought they were more of an occasional food
Here is the website to order them from
Horn worms are a treat worm like super meal and wax worms - wax worms are very fatty so those should be fed sparingly -

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom