feeders for baby beardeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
So i know the rule of thumb for baby beardeds is crix. But i was wondering what other feeders people have used. i will be feeding nymph roaches as well as small crix but i would like to throw another protein source or two in there. Something like phoenix worms or silkies. Just not sure what size i would deffinately use on the silkies. Input is welcome. Thanks

brian
Cryptic Dragons

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
In the UK most breeders here use minute locusts.
Down side to them is that they jump and jump and jump so do require an active dragon to chase them.
Im not sure they are availiable in the US though, if so I do appologise.

Holly

jebbus

I just started using phoenix worms for my 7 incher and he loves them. I ordered the small just to see the actually size in person and yes, they are small but i think they're perfect size for babys. I put about 10-15 on a cup lid and he goes crazy eating them like their candy, he gets them in the morning and crickets in the afternoon....

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I have beardies of all sizes, 9 except when we have clutches of babies in the house. So I can get away with ordering small silkies, small horned worms, and phoenix worms.... an if they get to big for babies it's okay because I have a juvie, a sub adult, an adult beardies too. Also I pick out the small butter worms an occasionally a small wax worm. My staple feeder(roaches) is the Blatta Lateralis.(Turks)

We don't use crickets in our house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom