Feeder problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
So, I tried doing a mass order on crickets and lost the entire batch of them within 2 weeks. Tried another mass order on crickets and again lost them all within two weeks. I can't do roaches because I rent (and my roommates would NEVER allow it), phoenix, butter, and silk worms are too hard for me to keep in supply right now due to winter and bad shipping schedules. I would like to use supers as a staple, I know that they have a high fat content but I have been able to keep them alive far longer than any other feeder.
Any ideas on what I should do?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Did you ever find out what killed the crickets? Also just tell the roomies they are beetles and not roaches! :lol: :wink: You can use supers if he is big enough but just watch the weight.

Fallencomrade2008

Juvie Member
ROFL Lance that what i told my mom! Any way crix are worse than roaches. They will eat eachother they stink and they jump. Roaches cant even climb. and if they excape u can just turn on the AC and they all die lol. but they wont excape because your smart and will have a locking lid on a wide bottom bin so u cant tip it over.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I had the perfect bin for roaches, my dad just brought up the fact that I am horrifically unlucky and clumsy, and when I say unlucky I have some of the worst luck in the world sometimes. I've got an order of baby supers that I'm sending off the check for tomorrow, I'll just have to be careful of his intake. I'll probably still be getting crix for a couple weeks so that he doesn't become too lazy :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom