Feeder options until my dubia colony is established

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisei

Hatchling Member
I have a few more weeks left until I have a dubia colony established. I was considering feeding crix in the mean time, but have read about some issues with parasites when feeding them to young dragons. So my next thought was 1000 Turks. I'll do Phoenix worms as snacks, but would like something cheap as a staple until the dubias are established. Thoughts? The silkworms seem to have tuned out to be somewhat of a failure...

Many thanks!

Aaron

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Yeah ! Aaron, you know what I have ;).. Go for the 1K turks. Just watch out major fast movers ! I love my reds ! The dragons look at them as popcorn feeders ;) chase them all over the feeding bins !
Janie.

Heisei

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
What size do you think I should get? I'm looking on thebugpros.com and the mediums are smaller than the space between Ryuuku's eyes; and I would guess he would eat fewer mediums than smalls (thus they would last longer). I just want to make sure he doesn't get impacted.

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom