Fecal Test on weekends in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbaragon

Does anyone know a vet or lab that takes fecal samples for parasite checks on Sat or Sun? I have a vet I really like and he does see animals on Sat, but they send fecal samples out to a lab that's only open on weekdays... Now, I work Mon - Fri, and the only time I can get the sample to them is in the morning (before I go to work), but my beardie never poos in the morning before I leave for work, so I will have to bring the poo from the day before, but they say the sample stays good for only 12 hours, so this is not an option.

The only solution seems like finding a vet/lab that takes fecal samples on weekends... Does anyone know?? I live in Koreatown (near downtown), but I'm willing to drive anywhere in LA County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom