Fearless Felix (lots of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay let me introduce you to Felix. Here is his first picture when I got him. (He is not in the same cage or substrate)
IMG00056-1.jpg

He was so little. :mrgreen: I always wanted to hold him and love him, but me being an unexperienced beardie owner not doing my research before like a dummy. I bought him a 150 watt light bulb so he crawled under his water bowl to cool down...
IMG00074.jpg

Then I found this website and all was well. :study: Until we had a blackout in the neighborhood for 3 hours and I completley freaked. I thought my poor little lizard was going to freeze to death so I relocated him down the street with his female friend Freedom. (They do not stay together)
together.jpg

I realized that this was dramatic and they can handle no lights for a little while and will be just fine... :oops: or I could just snuggle him in a blanket.
felixburrito.jpg
:love5:
I found out he doesn't like Italian food when we were watching a commercial together and he decided he wanted to puff his little beard. So cute...
felixthinksheisbig.jpg

When I gave him his crickets he would stop to do slow motion beardie attack at such weird poses he would sit or stand on one leg. He is a silly lizard. :lol:
felixsitslikeadog.jpg

IMG00122.jpg

Well that's all for now I don't want to over load you yet so to be continued....

iLoveMyFelix

Original Poster
I'm sorry my pics aren't that good. I have to use my camera on my phone. I went to change Felix's light a couple months ago and he acted like he had never seen his night light before. He just sat there staring up at it. So I got him a blankey and now he has to be tucked in ever night. He is such a spoiled beardie. :p Anyways here's some pics...
IMG00005.jpg

Here he is before he noticed his night light. I hate those stupid crickets.
IMG00156_1.jpg

All tucked in. :love5:
CIMG0202.jpg

Snuggles while watching a movie
CIMG0222.jpg

He was doing his rounds on the bed and found a new buddy.
CIMG0224.jpg

Then Charlie found out there was a slumber party and joined in.
IMG00113.jpg

IMG00095.jpg

So comfy under his blankey.
IMG00175.jpg

And this is how I found him under his blankey this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom