Fear of space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimpy12

Original Poster
Ok glad to hear he is shedding normally. I thought he was until someone who obviously doesn't know much told me he wasn't. I'll keep up the bathes. I wash his veggies and don't dry them off before giving them to him. He has water bowl I see him in. Humidity sits at 10%. I'm wondering if it needs to be more like 20-30%.

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Nah, just normal house humidity is fine. You actually want it on the lower side since too high of humidity can give them URI(upper respiratory infection). I personally wouldn't use a water dish since beardies will rarely if ever drink from standing water. In the wild, they get water from morning dew off leaves and stuff and from their fruits/veggies and insects as well as baths. Water dishes are just breeding grounds for bacteria imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom