Favourite movies/tv series?

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Curious, what are all of your favourite movies/tv series. I’m open to suggestions any day! My personal favourites are Interstellar and Armageddon, those are amazing films!

As for tv series, I’m a diehard One piece fan. Been watching it for 3 1/2 years and I’m on episode 842 out of 1076, as you can tell I’ve made quite the commitment 😂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Movies: Independence Day , Joe dirt or Highlander.
Shows: Game of thrones, The Witcher, and it was corny but i liked Serenity Firefly.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Movies: Independence Day , Joe dirt or Highlander.
Shows: Game of thrones, The Witcher, and it was corny but i liked Serenity Firefly.
Independence Day! That’s another classic, unpopular opinion alert: Texas chainsaw massacre (not the original, the remake) is actually good

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I just posted, ironically- I did it first before seeing this- Ruby loves Bees!
Rocky isnt into movies but he LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSS Daniel the Tiger
Funny 😀

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
I completely forgot. The Lord of the Rings. I can watch it over and over again!
i can't. my dad read me the books in the mid 70's for bedtime stories. And I pretty much read it every year once the nasty winter weather starts up. I just can't with the movies cause I focus on how the movie strays from the books instead of enjoying the movies.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I understand you! I also have favorite books, and watching their film adaptations can be very difficult! But unfortunately I haven't read Tolkien. I want to say in my defense that I like the director's cut much better.

Last edited:

Kowalysto

It's great to hear about your favorite movies and TV series. "Interstellar" and "Armageddon" are both epic choices, especially if you love space exploration and high-stakes adventures.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
It's great to hear about your favorite movies and TV series. "Interstellar" and "Armageddon" are both epic choices, especially if you love space exploration and high-stakes adventures.
Truly masterpieces, those movies. I’m a sucker for space movies XD

Kowalysto

As for TV series, being a diehard "One Piece" fan is impressive! That's a serious commitment to Luffy and the crew. 😄 If you're ever looking for something different, you can check out movies to watch this weekend. It's a good way to mix up your viewing experience.
Sharing favorite movies and shows is a great way to discover new gems and connect with fellow enthusiasts. Do you have any other genres you're interested in exploring or any recent discoveries you'd recommend?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom