Fastest Bath Poop Cleanup Method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romicron

Pascal seems to go exclusively at bath time. Obviously, I can't leave him in there while I clean out the container. However, I don't want him to get super cold (or get away) while I take him out and clean the bath tank. Putting him back in the basking enclosure and then just taking him back out seems like it would cause extra stress (he's young and just moved in a few days ago).

What's your preferred method of cleanup in this situation? He always seems to go within 2-3 minutes of the bath.

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
I give mine a bath in a tub in the bathroom. If he goes I just put him in the sink with warm running water to wash him off. I dump the dirty water into the toilet, clean it out and refill then put him back in.

nathb1

Hatchling Member
Romicron":34iuvo91 said:
Pascal seems to go exclusively at bath time. Obviously, I can't leave him in there while I clean out the container. However, I don't want him to get super cold (or get away) while I take him out and clean the bath tank. Putting him back in the basking enclosure and then just taking him back out seems like it would cause extra stress (he's young and just moved in a few days ago).

What's your preferred method of cleanup in this situation? He always seems to go within 2-3 minutes of the bath.

I put mine in a rubber tub with water wait till she poops then put her in the bathtub or different container.. find this is easiest for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom