family banana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alieraisu

So I mashed up a bit of banana for my three girls: Lumine (6 months), Shade (1 year and the fatso of the gang), and Embery (1.5 years, the designated tank mama).
Before you comment, yes they are all in the same tank, yes everyone says its a bad idea, but for some reason there is NO heirarchy in our tank, never was. the three girls won't be separated. When I take one out for a bath or to play with her, the other two are beside themselves (except the baby, she could care less)

Anyway, in goes the banana. The three girls form a sort of triangle around the bowl, and wait to see who will dig in first. The baby has no shame and so in she goes, with a big piece of banana hanging from her mouth. Shade, to her right, looks at the baby, and proceeds to take the dangling piece of banana from her. Then Embery, to Shade's right, looks at the dangling banana in Shade's mouth, and takes the dangling part from her. Family banana anyone?

So what's your funniest feeding story? And what do your dragons go nuts over?

baby_geek

Hatchling Member
A baby in the same tank isn't safe at all... that is just fact. However, limit the amount of banana they get as banana is really high in phosphorus and messes up their calcium/phosphorus balance.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I have photographic evidence of a funny feeding moment. Bob looooves his raspberries!

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

Lol I actually had to think about this one but one time when they were eating their salad Tweak wasn't really eating much of it but doobie was enjoying herself. Well when Tweak finally took a bite Doobie looked at her salad with the most hilarious expression i've ever seen, almost as if she were saying "OMG I WANTED THAT PIECE!" It was absolutely adorable! And Idk if this one counts but i was just making their salads and it's rather early so i was putting the supers in and dusting them while sittin on my bed. I use chopsticks to pull my supers out cause I don't like when they cling to my fingers. Well one fell onto my leg and for some reason I kicked and hit the calcium dust sending it flying and pouring more than half of it out and onto my bed. It will be fun to hear other peoples storys so lets keep this one going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom