falcor & tolkien's fun fotos thread *new pics pg 14*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, falcor is my first beardie. she has been doing this spring fever thing for close to a month now...driving me nuts! she eats barely anything and just wants to stare out the window and run around the house and try to climb walls!!! she eats next to nothing, only the occasional roach (1-3 per week!) absolutely wont go near her veggies (she used to LOVE her salads??!!!) and only eats baby food mixed with critical care!!!! last month she weighed in at 470 grams, now she's down to 461...hopefully she doesn't drop much more weight. :banghead: i've tried everything, superworms, hornworms, waxworms, butterworms, silkworms, NUTTIN! she looks at me like im crazy...which i possibly am!!!!! so, in my insanity, i made a comic strip to make myself feel better. plus, i'ver heard & seen people here like comic strips!!! so here ya go!

4-4-10falcor02.jpg

4-4-10falcor01.jpg

4-4-10falcor03.jpg

I had fun making that!!!

but, seriously, that is ALL she does....stares and stares hours upon hours out the window...!!!!! LOL

i will return with more comics!

do they ever return to their normal selves? or is it endless craziness here on out?

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
I loved everything about those pictures. However, it needed something...

**person walks by -- stares -- screams**

"DRAGON IN A TREE!"

Perfect.

I hope he had a fabulous time climbing!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Hello there, I'm finally back.............Happy late, late 2nd birthday Miss Falcor............I'm all settled now, whew.........Hoping all things are going well for you and your family.

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
glad you are doing well and your move went well christine!!!

i hope the beardies are taking it well, as well as can be expected from beardies i suppose!!

let us know how you and the beardie family are doing!!! always happy to hear from you!!! :)

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hi christine and bd.org!

we are all well, i went to visit my sister in oklahoma city, who's there for training for 2 months, so it's nice to see family again. i brought loki and tolkien with me to visit her! she's always love loki, her favorite cat.

this is miss falcor sitting under my calla lillies at home.
P06-29-11_1544.jpg

tolkien-man showing off his chubby sexy legs!!! lol
P09-19-11_1710.jpg

tolkien and loki have become good friends, dragons just love mr. loki, i don't know what it is about this cat, they just trust and love him!!! and loki doesnt seem to mind one bit! soooooo cute, i love these pics!
P09-21-11_16172.jpg

P09-21-11_1617.jpg

i've been busy lately so sorry i haven't posted much lately!! falcor, tolkien & the kitties wave hello to everyone at bd.org! :wave:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Thanks for the pics, all soooooooooooo adorable, love how Loki is so low keyed with the beardies, too precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hehehe i'm entering falcor into the petco halloween costume contest!!! she's going as a little witch beardie! can't wait to see the reactions of people there tomorrow. i will post pics of her in her little outfit!!

anyone else dressing up their beardies for the halloween season?...or have i just totally lost it? oh well, it is fun!!! :blob5:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
So cute, don't forget to post the pics............I havn't dressed mine up, but I did answer the door when the kids came on Halloween,.........I held one or two of my beardies and asked the kids "do you want a piece of candy or a beardie".........I was amazed that most of the little girls said "beardie" and most of the boys stepped back and said "candy"...........interesting isn't it?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm not dressing mine up either, they're all 1/2 asleep right now, brumation is starting! I just loved all the pics, in the tree, beside the calla lilllies, your beardies are so healthy with such pretty colours. Tolkein sure has grown, he's humungous! And Falcor is so pretty & likes to pose! Don't forget pics when you dress your two up, that'll be so cute.
Deb

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
I dressed mine up some today and took pictures :) they are all on my thread if you want to check them out :) I can't wait to see falcor's pics and hear about people's reactions :)

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here are the halloween pics as promised!
we had a blast at petco, and falcor was an attention ham like ususal!
i'm still amazed (i've said this a zillion times) that people dont know what a bearded dragon is!!!
well, now they do!

i'm turning these into little postcards/halloween cards to mail out to family. i took these myself,
did the little setup and everything, and edited with a program, had a lot of fun with these.
i am an artist too, so that is one of my paintings for the back-drop! i know i'm not supposed
to do any blatent self-promotion on this site, but i figured i'd put my website address here for
anyone interested, i can do beardie portraits!!! (wink wink!! lol)
http://www.sparklyart.com this will be the one and only time i will ever do that, i already feel
guilty as it is!!! lol

happy halloween from falcor & tolkien!! (i have to get some seasonal pics of mr. tolkien next...)

falcor-halloween2A.jpg

falcor-halloween.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Those are great pics, certainly calendar worthy.............. and I'm glad that Petco went well, Lord know's they need some fun and education. Love the art in the background so now I'm off to check your website............great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleyna
Top Bottom