Fake rock, done and seems to work well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infowars

Thanks for all the info on this site !!!

Freddie, seems to love it.
She has a white belly, and runs up and down it. (would be nice if she would talk )

She sleeps in our bed, and is out most the time we are home.
But she still spends 10 hours or so a day in her tank.

I bought the insulation ,grout, and sealer at Lowes,
all in all it cost about $60
(the funny look thermometer was just for the that night, I need to get another temp prob)
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Her "real" bed
scaled.php

old set up
scaled.php

And a baby pic, just becouse :)
scaled.php

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
OMG so teeny tiny in that baby picture. How sweet. I saw your viv posted in another thread and wanted to comment how nice that fake rock is. That's a really good job.

Infowars

Original Poster
Thanks, I have been beating my head against the wall trying to figure out how to get her set up with her lights the best I could.

Yea, she was tiny !!

My wife picked her out -
We talked about getting another one that was pretty active and I thought we should take him home.
I went to pick out the lights and such and my wife comes up with this little runt in a cup.
I don't know if I would have went for the little guy just yet, but I am glad she picked her!!!!!!

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
It is hard to believe how fragile they start out and how powerful they can become. Funny your wife picked the runt - I think people tend to go for the biggest or the smallest. By the looks of it your runt is probably bigger than its clutchmates today! :lol: You never know how they will turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom