eyes poping out

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i came home today after some school i went to go grab the bragons food dish to refill it with some kale, when i looked at my bigger guy it looked like her eyes were poped out... kinda like a hammer head shark. after i noticed it i went to go grab her and cause of the movement my more skittish one ran and the one with the eye problem was fixed.. she moved her head and her eyes went back into her head... never seen this b4 now... is it somthing to worry about?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
It sounds like eye bulging. They tend to do that when they are getting ready to shed. It is very creepy looking, but it is something that they do.

RamboRocky

Original Poster
yea that must be it.. cause she is getting ready to shed it looks like... thanks it just scared me when i seen it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom