Experience with Excede (Ceftiofur) for URI

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi Tracy,

@Drache613 His labs from this past Thursday just came back today. WBC has gone down to normal range. Azuros down significantly. Everything else looks good. He is starting to eat a lot better. He inhaled a ton of collards arugula, and escarole today, along with a little butternut squash, and zucchini. Definitely excited about his salad again and he came out and ran around, which he hasn’t done in a while. So excited, this is been a long road. Thank you for your support.

IMG_0480.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0480.jpeg
    IMG_0480.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 44

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good news her breathing is back to normal. That is great news her counts are back to normal now. Hopefully her appetite continues to improve also. white count is balanced out now, so maybe you'll get the test results soon.
Are you still using the Excede for her? I knew that there were supply chain issues but kind of hard to believe antibiotics are scarce.
I hope she is doing well!

Tracie

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello,

That is good news her breathing is back to normal. That is great news her counts are back to normal now. Hopefully her appetite continues to improve also. white count is balanced out now, so maybe you'll get the test results soon.
Are you still using the Excede for her? I knew that there were supply chain issues but kind of hard to believe antibiotics are scarce.
I hope she is doing well!

Tracie
He has one last Excede (Ceftiofur) on Friday. There are drug shortages with everything these days randomly even for people. What they are doing is just using a substitute and that’s what we’ve had to do with people. It’s just the manufacturing issues unfortunately. He ate really well yesterday his demeanor looks good and his energy so thank you.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is he doing now, still having normal breathing I hope?
That's great his energy levels are getting back to normal, too. I'm happy to hear his appetite has
returned as well!
I agree, the supply chain is taking a hit, it is all political unfortunately!
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello,

How is he doing now, still having normal breathing I hope?
That's great his energy levels are getting back to normal, too. I'm happy to hear his appetite has
returned as well!
I agree, the supply chain is taking a hit, it is all political unfortunately!
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie
He is doing really good. He is basking and moving around more eating all his healthy greens and vegetables. I mix it up with collard greens, mustard greens, turnip, greens, dandelion greens, arugula, escarole, chicory sometimes Arugula micro greens. He loves a little shredded squash, green squash, yellow squash, a tiny bit of sweet pepper, like red pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper, a chop sugar snap pea. He’s a great eater in general.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's great he is doing really well right now. At least he is eating his greens & veggies too. I'm
happy to hear his appetite is good also. He has a great variety!
I hope he continues to progress.

Tracie

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello,

That's great he is doing really well right now. At least he is eating his greens & veggies too. I'm
happy to hear his appetite is good also. He has a great variety!
I hope he continues to progress.

Tracie
Added a Jungle Dawn LED bar to my Arcadia 12% and heat he seems to like it.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Added a Jungle Dawn LED bar to my Arcadia 12% and heat he seems to like it.
I also want to buy Jungle Dawn LED from Arcadia, but I don’t know what length (and watt) I should choose.
Could you tell me how long your LED panel is and at what height it is located for comfortable lighting?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How are things going with your setup, is your dragon still enjoying the new lighting & temperatures?
They definitely love a nice bright tank!

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom