Everyone... Wyatt Earp is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyattEarp

Got our new baby, Wyatt. He's done everything so far, ran around the cage, caught a cricket (only one he won't eat anymore) and ate it, pooped (quite large for his size) and slept. As soon as we turned his light off last night he was OUT. Didn't move till this morning when his light came back on. He woke up very slowly...he must not be a morning person :)
We just want everything to go well with him. I have read, read and read some more about how everyone takes care of their beardies, and I just hope that we are doing all things right for him to live a long, and healthy life.
Thanks for reading about our baby.

WyattEarp

Original Poster
Thanks for the "hello". I want to put some pictures of Wyatt up as soon as I look to see if there is a discussion on how to do it.

WyattEarp

Original Poster
f66f04a2.jpg

Here's his first day at his new home!
Thanks for the pic help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom