Everyone welcome Tania!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
We have come up with a name for our new female baby dragon and her name is "Tania". Female meaning for Tanis or Serpent Lady in Egyptian/Greek mythology.

I found her on craigslist last Wednesday, for sale with cage and all and I couldn't resist a healthy beautiful dragon that is a rarity on CL. Her cage is a nice piece of work too, properly set up with basking and UV lighting. Proper UVB came with her as well, a Reptisun 10.0 that is only 2 months old. I changed her heat lamp to a ZooMed 75 watt and dimmed it down to 109 degrees F.

Her background is made of styrofoam and tile grout and was done properly and sealed properly too. I have cleaned all the walnut shell substrate out and it had tile under it so I left that, then I cut a piece of rubber to fit the bottom of the cage now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom