Ever heard of a T-Cup dragon/ mini (not dwarf or rankins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Ever wished your dragon would stay a tiny baby and keep that cute baby look?
I finally got my hands back on this little guy. He is a year old and 23 grams. He is happy and healthy as a horse just never grew. Remember Chubby Guy I had up for sale a few months ago? This is his older brother.lol He was always tiny and we were amazed he made it but he is a normal dragon just tiny.
He was produced by my partner Shawn and now lives with me.
"Lil C" he has a C on his back
3-9-09dragons058.jpg

This is him pictured on the back of a normal size 80 gram 5 month old juvi named Snazz. Lil C is already a year old young adult.
He is truly a pocket size dragon.
3-11-09newbabies175.jpg

3-11-09newbabies174.jpg

3-11-09newbabies172.jpg

3-11-09newbabies171.jpg

Here is his younger brother "Chubby Guy" from a few months ago. He was sold to a member here.
wyatt12-30-08007.jpg

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
He has not done much in the last 6 months.lol He was 4 inches for forever and slowly grew to the big man he is today. I am not suspecting he will grow more if any. I am interested to find out. He does not beard or bob like a dragon his age and I figured he would. He is very sweet and mellow.
Anthony, shoot me that link again the one you emailed did not work for my site.
Thanks

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I am trying to find the pics when he was a hatchling and just a baby to show the dates and the size difference then with his clutch mates. My computer crashed several times this last year so I have 12,000 dragon pics strung about and finding them can be a chore. Here is one I found of him 10 months ago. Its blurry and I have really good ones of him riding on his siblings backs. He always hitched a ride.
I will post them up as I find them.
101_1495-1.jpg

Here is the entire picture so you can see the date.
101_1495.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
DiAnn that is what I would call a Micro-Dragon. :lol:
I have one of those too. :wink:
Bender is almost 7 months old, just under 50grams, and just over 10 inches long.
All of the babies ever hatched from his parents have been exceptionally large babies.

Not quite as small as your little one, but micro nevertheless. :lol:

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
My Maribelle is tiny also. She's a year old and is only 88grams and 13inches. She's the runt of the litter as well. All her siblings are as big as my other girls are.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
fresnowitte":62a62 said:
DiAnn that is what I would call a Micro-Dragon. :lol:
I have one of those too. :wink:
Bender is almost 7 months old, just under 50grams, and just over 10 inches long.
All of the babies ever hatched from his parents have been exceptionally large babies.

Not quite as small as your little one, but micro nevertheless. :lol:
You always get the special ones too :D Lil'C came out of a huge clutch and had some nice robust siblings but he was the special one.
Bender must be a mini and Lil' C is a Micro dragon.lol He is 7 inches (should be 7.5 but has a small nip) and 23 grams. Your guy is pretty tiny too. I have always shot for large genetics but who can refuse keeping the worlds smallest dragon. I think there needs to be some kind of record keeping for the smallest and largest dragons. Excluding rankins of course.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Mistyck":db08b said:
My Maribelle is tiny also. She's a year old and is only 88grams and 13inches. She's the runt of the litter as well. All her siblings are as big as my other girls are.
I think everyone needs to start posting pictures of there tiny dragons on this thread.

Also , I was curious to know what everyone thinks about life expectancy?
I wonder if he will live a full and long dragon life or if being a special guy has a toll on them.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
irwin'smom":f5966 said:
Also , I was curious to know what everyone thinks about life expectancy?
I wonder if he will live a full and long dragon life or if being a special guy has a toll on them.
I wonder this too.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
irwin'smom":4f18a said:
I think everyone needs to start posting pictures of there tiny dragons on this thread.

Here's Maribelle when we first got her:
(2-12-08)
DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF1693.jpg

Maribelle now:
(3-13-09)
DSCF1337.jpg

DSCF1340.jpg

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
How cute ! It does kinda remind me of the dwarf dragons although I haven't seen any adult dwarfs only babies. I think it would be cool to have a small dragon, especially for people who don't have the space for a regular beardie. Pretty color too !

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay DiAnn I'll post pic's not a problem. :lol:

Here's 6 month old Bender yesterday.....Note: I have man size hands. :lol:
DSC01000.jpg

And for comparison here's a pic of him next to the remote and a pair a fingernail clippers.
DSC01002.jpg

Now here is Bender next to PVT Blaze there is about 3 months difference in their ages.
DSC01005.jpg

Okay so that wasn't the best/fairest comparison considering PVT Blaze is one of DiAnn's little monsters. :wink:

I think Micro-Dragons are adorable. I always wanted a Rankin's. :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekov
Top Bottom