Escape Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

OK, Sunday I was cleaning the living room and Sampson was on his "tree" http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/CherieNeely85/Sampson2_zps68339c50.jpg, I looked up at one point and this is what I found![urlhttp://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/CherieNeely85/Sampson1_zps6e3b3b2a.jpg][/url] I watched him for a while and discovered from the tree he could jump to the edge of the tank and then on the curtains like a cat! talk about a heart attack moment. So, I thought, well he is just restless. I took him out and put him on his box in front of the living room window. Guess what he did. Yep, jumped on the curtains again![http://i1285.photobucket.com/album...HE CRAP??!! Has anyone else experienced this?

Cherie

Original Poster
Well, this would have been a really good story if I could remember how to use photobucket :roll:

Cherie

Original Poster
Help! Photobucket is different from the last time I used it. Can someone explain how to upload? I have searched and can't find anything that makes sense. Thanks!

I just scrolled over on photobucket and saw him going up the curtains! My Moses goes from the floor, to sofa and up the back. Next he gets up on the curtains and away he goes just like yours! Likes the sun I bet....

Cherie

Original Poster
I think I might have figured it out!
Sampson2_zps68339c50.jpg
Sampson sitting on his tree when
Sampson1_zps6e3b3b2a.jpg
How scary is that! Then when I put him on his box
Sampson4_zpse4ee36e2.jpg
He is wearing me out!

Nattyklis

Hatchling Member
Kasai was an escape artist as well only i had a lid and had cut holes for the light to get through better and he jumped from his log and grab the mesh on the side pushing the light over and pretty well burning himself as i was freaking out. Quick solution, rearranged his tank and covered the hole. Long term Solution, I made him a custom lid (in "I" I mean my farmer boyfriend and his dad welding one together with scraps) He can no longer get out and still has enough light

carlisv

Hatchling Member
Sometimes after Dubs's bath I put him in the window for some sunshine, and we have weird windows with the screens on the inside. I turned my back to fold laundry and he did this:
DubsCurtain_zps0ba21ac4.jpg

He loves the feel of sun on his tummy.

Richard, however, likes to chill either on the love seat or the blinds and look out the front window.
Richardbehindblinds_zps6f673162.jpg

Richardblinds_zps5db0e0cb.jpg

They have such amusing personalities!

Cherie

Original Poster
Oh my, I love the pics! Yes, they do have such amazing personalities. Spike and Sampson are about as different as night and day! Spike just chills and Sampson just wants to go everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom