Escape Artist - Post em if you got em

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistDrag

Juvie Member
This little gal is just 6 weeks old now and every moring I find her sitting like this. I'ts gotten so the first thing I do in the morning when if Idon't see her there is count the babies (where he should be). I haven't seen her do it but apparently she can really jump.

Escape.jpg

Nanci

Hatchling Member
Isabel thought she was SO tricky when I got her a second light, and she "discovered" a new basking spot. Apparently she likes belly heat!

NewLight005_800.jpg

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Picture108.jpg

First time hes tried to excape from his bath tub. Soon as i snaped that pic he jumped out. Boy he sure was proud. Now i cant keep him in it!

Those are great pics! Gonna have to put that little one on beardie lockdown lol

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
DistDrag, do you think she was trying to jump over to the other bin and didn't quite make it as far? Or was she trying to escape altogether?
Either case, that's a pretty funny pic.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I have one that can definitely JUMP... I swear Jilly can jump farther than any of the others and he's the smallest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom