Enema Tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyKayla

Original Poster
We took your rolled fabric suggestions and she loves it. Shes slowly eating more and drinking a little water every bath. Yet to get another poop out of her though but I'm assuming her body is trying to use whatever shes taking in immediately. I figure we'll get another one as soon as she has enough waste in there. I can't figure out if I can post pictures on mobile but I'm getting the laptop out tonight so you can meet my little Crêpe.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's good to hear. :) Don't worry about her pooing any time soon, like you said her body is using most everything and she will eventually start pooing again.

LadyKayla

Original Poster
I'm gonna attempt to post pictures so we'll see how it goes!
CIjTNF.png

bHXBsB.jpg

KGTUqt.jpg

XgdYAN.jpg

enmQtv.jpg

er8PdY.jpg

3QEmTj.jpg

I hope these post right!
1. Before the impaction started. I thought I had healthy girl. :c
2 &3. Vet day. This is the worst she had looked so far.
4&5. After the vet. She looked terrible and hated everyone.
6. Another angry lizzar bath the night after the vet. She looks the worst here. I feel like they messed up her tail while in their care. :angry5:
7. Was our lovely outside time today and she wouldnt look at me.
I may be crazy but I see some improvements I think!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Cutie pie :) That's great that she's feeling better ! Poor girl, is her tail crooked AFTER the enema treatment you say ?

LadyKayla

Original Poster
AHBD":1ybggf81 said:
Cutie pie :) That's great that she's feeling better ! Poor girl, is her tail crooked AFTER the enema treatment you say ?
They didnt even do an enema or really anything at the vet. She had her children in there working with her when I went to pick her up, they werent there when I dropped her off. So I'm just wondering if maybe one of her kids picked her up not supporting her legs and she did the freak out thing they do and messed up her tail in her weakened state.
Before she'd curl it herself but since her hip bones got messed up from the mass of poop in her stomach she stopped moving it.

LadyKayla

Original Poster
qJszqt.jpg

This is from the same day as the first picture. Tail straight as a ruler. She used to be very expressive with her tail.

LadyKayla

Original Poster
SpacialCoogs":253mpnww said:
Wow, that's crazy that it's crooked now. Do you know if it's broken?
I have no idea. I dont know if you saw earlier in the post but I'm pretty sure the xray the vet showed me was fake and used before. I'm gonna try to contact a rescue about 5 hours from me and see if they could help me out.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I didn't realize that no enema was given. Probably for the best, seeing that she went poo soon after. I was going to warn you not to have it done, in her condition it could have killed. How much money did they gouge you for ? If you're sure her tail was straight when she went in then the only conclusion is that she had a mishap under their care. Very alarming.....you should get a refund and never go back there.

Your girl is getting all she needs right now, calcium, food, hydration and sun.You don't really need the rescue people, they can't do anything more than you're doing... just let her recuperate in her home. It will take time for her to regain some strength, but that will come.

LadyKayla

Original Poster
AHBD":20wmtowj said:
I didn't realize that no enema was given. Probably for the best, seeing that she went soon after. I was going to warn you not to have it done, in her condition it could have killed. How much money did the gouge you for ? If you're sure her tail was straight when she went in then the only conclusion is that she had a mishap under their care. Very alarming.....you should get a refund and never go back there.

Your girl is getting all she needs right now, calcium, food, hydration and sun. You don't need the rescue people, just let her recuperate in her home. It will take time for her to regain some strength, but that will come.
The vet wont answer or call me back so that sounds like a lost cause. They got me for $287. I'm just worried that shes going to keep damaging her tail and its not gonna heal. Could I splint wrap it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom