endearing things your lizards do ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Wriggles the pet Water Skink discovered how warm and cozy and dark it is inside my hoodie's long sleeves this afternoon. Loved it up there .... stayed in there for about 30m and then popped her head out under my hand to see what was going on when my wife was melting chocolate to make a chocolate mud cake (for Dad's Day on Sunday)..... strong food smells always intrigue her .

Come dinner time and as soon as got her out for her crickets , she made a d-line straight into the sleeve and proceeded to curl up in the baggy loose sleeve. Took a bit of coaxing to get her to come back out and everytime I got another insect she was looking at the sleeve.

Cleaver little girl , she certainly remembers new things , and she certainly had a plan . As soon she was finished, and daddy had wiped her nose to get any bits of cricket or mealworm pupae off so she was nice and clean.
She rather enjoys this and when she's done eating she always reaches up with one of her front claws to "grab my finger" and stretches up to push her nose/snout into the fingers to give me the hint , once she's had enough of a nice nose squeeze and rub between two of my fingers she then bats my fingers away with a front claw.
She then went straight back into the sleeve, and stayed there for about 10mins (very still , not moving) then out popped her nose and she looking straight up into my eyes , as if to say "thankyou" and "I'd like a tickling session now please" (also part of her daily routine and her relaxation prior to going back to go to bed - usually doesn't travel more than a inches afterward and she's out like a light

:) ..... gotta love her, she's so cleaver , inquisitive, fun-loving and affectionate .

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
kaisei endeared himself when the first thing he does as soon as he lays on us is go to sleep. but only if he has his blankie. he has to have his blankie to sleep or he is mad at us the next day. Ever just know your beardie is mad? Kaisei if he doesn't have his blankie at night won't let us hold him the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom