Enclosures and poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachhFloynter

Hatchling Member
Okay so in the past when my beardie was young I used paper towel. That was annoying, so I moved onto tile. Now tile might be good but my beardies poo all over it then the tank smells etc. does everyone have theirs potty trained or do they just do it in the bath because my beardies have never pooed in the bath and I'm getting annoyed because I don't want them walking through their poo and I don't have time to clean it as soon as they do it because im at work etc. what do I do?!

aegillesp

Hatchling Member
I never trained Simon, He just kind of either poops in his food dish(which was a pain to clean everytime) or his water dish, which I only add in there for him to poop in. He doesn't poo in his water dish anymore, probably because I left it out for a week or so... Or he poops on me when I hold him then I panic and freak out because it smells so gawd awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom