Enclosure Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maize

Hatchling Member
I'm looking into a double enclosure made out of anything but glass. I was recently at the reptile show in Hamburg and this one vendor had unbelievable wood enclosures for a great price. I was so excited being at my first show that I forgot to get name of vendor lol. Hopefully there will be enclosures at the White Plains show! Eventually I would like to build my own but I dont have the tools right now. But my question is, does anyone know of any good sites that sell enclosures at great prices.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Just google that question, bearded dragon enclosures, and you will find pages !
Also there are ads on this forum at the top of threads that advertise enclosures !

You didn't want to make your own ?
It's okay ! keep your eyes peeled for great enclosures ! Also, you might find some handy folks here that would build you a double, just ask ;)
Janie

Maize

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I do want to build my own like we discussed last time. I just dont have the tools, my father who has all the tools is in another state. I'm running out of funds with all the lights I have bought that are no good! lol

You live and learn right?!

Actually, I may still look into it. Do you know of any wood that is preferred?

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Yes, you can safely use any Hard wood. Oak, Walnut....
How about a local cabinet maker ? Then you can have it built, and delivered to match your home decor. Just a thought ;)
With the economy the way it is, I am sure that you can find a local cabinet maker to create a stunning enclosure for your babies !
Try that first !
Janie.

Maize

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That's a very good idea! I'm gonna look in the phonebook for some numbers.

Thanks

Maize

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Almost done with the Viv! Just have to wait a couple more days to dry and then I will clean it up and start to seal!

Before grout

After Grout

Will update again.

Does anyone have suggestions too?

Maize

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I been googling vivarium setups and came accross this site http://www.lizard-landscapes.com. It explains how to make your own rocks or bldgs. I been trying to find pics of other peoples setup but cant find a whole lot. Does anyone know of sites that have bearded dragon or lizrd vivariums? That might help me think of some ideas.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Mostly only on forums like this one. You would have to google that and check them all out.
Janie.

Looks right nice by the way ! Way to go ! Told you it was easy .... lol

Maize

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks!

I did what you said about the demensions 36Lx24Hx24D. I actually went a little bit longer on all sides, so it's a pretty big viv! She will def like it.

Maize

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She will definitly love it. I order a really cool background for her too.

What other forums do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom